Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Daily Recap 6/25/13 + precap: Who's In Charge = Murderers Go free: President Obama Born In Topeka ks

Flikr Linda Joy Adams Could not do a link today to this, but one can do a search to see photos of Pres Obama's ancestry on his mother's Dad's side. That's Daniel Wayne Pope who took the Id of Stanley Dunham to go to WWII at age 14. Have had major systems problems on my older XP and have no money to upgrade. I have not been a fan of Google chrome but until Internet Explorer gets things patched up for us, may have to use it. This is an ad running on TV and so far for us with older systems, google is winning the battle to help us with the older systems and little money to buy new. Daily Precap i didn't get this done this AM but the scripture was 2 Samuel Chapter 20, One person had rebelled and was causing a lot of terrible problems and he fled to another people. The king went after him and the people gave him up rather than cause a war and possible defeat in it. Rather gruesome, as it was not like our extradition treaties , they executed him. In many ways humanity has become more humane, but we still allow those to bully their way to take over and we should not let bullies terrorize us ever, but still it happens. LETTER TO US ATTORNEY Suite 290 444 SE Quincy Topeka, Ks.66683 Over a year ago I began on a journey for truth and justice to find some personal closure of a terrible injustice that occurred in 3/61 where three were left dead in the Kansas River. One victim who survived was a 15 year old pregnant girl, my second cousin. I had gone on and lived my life, but this is not only a major injustice of the era, but murderers have gone free for 52 years and there was never any real investigation as far as I knew. her boyfriend and two other, I was told tried to help, died at the intentional hands of others in a racial hate crime. In fact the authorities at the time were more concerned in covering up the attempted lynching of the couple, rather than try to have some kind of justice for them, their loved ones and for society as a whole. I called your office today to follow up on a letter I' sent to Eric Holder back on 9/26/12 as I'd had never heard back. I'm enclosing that as well as a copy of my daily recap from yesterday re the location of the murders I've been sending copies of my daily recap with details to the main general e mail at the US Justice Dept.Since this is a racial hate crime, a criminal investigation, I do not wish to interfere in that should a serious investigation ever be done. My first request last year was to Philip Anderson at the Topeka Capital Journal to get the newspaper article when the bodies washed up on a sandbar in the Kansas river and one had a rope around his neck about Mother's day of 1962. Morris publications will not permit the archives to be made available nor their reporters to even check them Another party helping out has discovered the 1961 and '62 archives missing from the Topeka Public library plus a link to the article online has been deleted by the current owners so its not available to read. Although there is a birther movement and politics as a motive for some; my personal perspective; it's more about the murderers don't want to be brought to justice even at this late date. if they are still live. There had been no attempt to even try to locate the bodies back in 3/61 and my second cousin, Stanley Ann Dunham, the pregnant teenage girl was frantically searching the banks of the river for the body of her boy friend, herself and couldn't get anyone in authority to believe her that three were in the water and presumed dead. I had known the boyfriend from school but the other two names had not been recalled, although I recall a second name was Turner according to my mother. What is a real injustice is this interracial couple had faced ongoing malicious harassment for months before from a group of teenagers leading this under the 'directions ' of Fred Phelps at Westboro Baptist Church and on 3/17/61? at the District Music Festival at Washburn University I endured their wrath when I would not join them in trying to get the boyfriend to not sing with the Boys Glee club, the last time I saw him alive. by 4/3/61 the authorities had found out that Ann's Dad's name was Pope and had contacted the real Stanley Dunham in Liberal Ks and through him located her paternal grandparents and my parents her great Uncle was contacted to take gdnshp of her and my mother and I went to Westboro Baptist and Fred Phelps signed over the papers to my mother after a threat of court action. I heard a sickening racist sermon with leaders of these teenagers 'hanging on every racist word.' The whole tragedy and injustice is explained in detail in my Daily Recaps online since 7/26/12. Easiest way to access is got to Linda Joy Adams@blogger.com and scroll down the side for the words Daily Recap. This is not about politics as I explained to the gentleman today in your Topeka Ks office. However, I am dismayed that the federal govt is not permitted to go online and look at any publically available info which my postings are. I was told to send a letter and am doing so via US Mail. I recall the murders took place, according to the eyewitness and victim on Soldier Creek where it went into the Kansas River. I grew up in in SW Topeka KS and was not very aware of that area. My online research made me realize it may not have been in the city limits at the time and possibly under federal jurisdiction as the Army corps of engineers was rechanneling Solder Creek as part of the massive flood project to aid in preventing another flood like we had had in 1951 which I witnessed. It seems probable that the problem of jurisdiction may have contributed to cause the reluctance to drag a river for three bodies on the word of a 15 year old frantic witness and victim when the actual jurisdiction may have been federal at the time. The city police never seemed to be involved ,so I'm assuming it was not in the city limits. Ann said that her boyfriend fought back even as they put a rope around his neck and she was able to break free and run for help. As far as I've ever been aware, the three dead were the intended victim and two others who came to help. I do not ever recall being told the names of the attackers, but there has to be some kind of files as there was one opened tw when the bodies washed up on a sandbar and one had a rope around his neck. I do not believe this would have occurred except for the on ongoing harassment that incited some to end life. My Dad, Rev Tracy Hardy who worked security at Washburn University was contacted so they knew whom to contact and I understood he saw the three bodies and gave information. Due to her being unmarried and her boyfriend murdered; her Dad arranged a marriage to give the baby a name to a person he knew from Kenya and the Obamas were married in early June, 1961 at Washburn McVicar chapel with members of the Black ority in attendance who stepped in and arranged everything. And there was fear of protest and reprisals for the interracial wedding taking place. FEAR WAS VERY REAL! everyone knew but no one talked since. An left home and died in `995 and i never saw her again, although I saw her son in 1/71 at Mercer Island, Washington area with her mother. At that time, the decision had been made to never let him know the truth of his origins. Apparently he never was and I only saw him briefly after that in crowd settings and had no other chance to inform him after he became an adult. My attempts to contact him apparently were disregarded over the controversy of where he was born. I should have done more in this as I am an eyewitness to events, although not to the attack itself. Prayerfully some records still exist and someone may be wanting to set things right with their souls and speak at this late time as to what they may know. Even worse injustice is for the Boyfriend to be written out of the history of Topeka HS and city as this is a real part of the struggle for civil rights at the time. It was not all good that occurred in having all of us have equal rights and opportunities. The struggle was real. The irony of it all is the unborn child that was to have been murdered, too is now the President of the USA. I was not on the internet in 2008 and had no idea all the controversies on origin re his heritage and as far as I know all the Hawaii filings were some illegal dealings of his deceased maternal grandmother who seemed more afraid than anyone as my parents were told the Phelps were relatives of hers. Ann graduated from Capper Jr Hs and got away from the Phelps and was on her own as I had no idea she was a relative and my Aunt and Uncle, her paternal grandparents had only seen her once when a baby over the isolation they blamed on her mother and their son serving for 20 years in the army under an assumed name. In the early 50's I saw the name Dunham on his uniform and he tried to tell me it was his 'company name' and it didn't fool even this curious 7 year old. Its the only time I ever saw him. Its part of an ongoing tragedy in our extended family, but even worse for three families whose sons did not come home one day in late 3/61. Below is the information to get in touch with me, but we will continue to search for truth and justice. I do have some concerns with those who are helping in making contact with some people who, I personally know to have not been very nice people over the last 52 years. And would be 'persons of interst' as that should be a matter for authorities. As I mentioned to day. there has been some long term possible money laundering going on by certain parties over the years as well as the heinous things I witnessed would defiantly be hate crimes if the laws had been in place at the time. No one should be harassed off a football team and out of school just because two teenagers of different skin colors. decided to date each other and the school authorities were powerless to act as they were shrewd enough to commit ther hatred off school property. Two suspicious fires took place over the last couple of years where some medical records and school records may have been stored. I pray that the sheriff's dept has kept whatever records they have and surely there must have been coroner's autopsies on the bodies. But, I'm realistic that it may take someone to speak out in the last years of their life to bring any kind of just closure to this. There is also records disappearing or attempted to be disappeared on this and some might think its political, I don't. Its three murders and other possible crimes as I mentioned today, There are some key parties in all of this who don't seem to exist before 1944. But not being law enforcement, our resources are limited in doing discovery. I have found the few eyewitnesses to be credible and not contradictory to each other, although some may only know a small piece of the whole. I have had experience in conducting federal criminal investigations on Medicare and Social Security fraud earlier in my career with the US Government and do understand the limitations for prosecution when the evidence is sketchy and early investigations not thoroughly conducted as we have always understood were never done. As I mentioned to the gentleman today, I made a big mistake trying to get the birther movement to help with all their resources as their motives seemed not for truth as the truth reveals there was never an issue of President Obama being eligible to be president. The last time I checked.Forbes Air Force Base hospital was located in Shawnee county Topeka Ks, USA.And the voters decided twice that other issues didn't matter and a majority voted for him. Since no more elections are anticipated, politics should not interfere with the search for justice. I have taken a lot of dissing from certain groups who have an intense hatred of the President. As I mentioned today, there has been a lot of things going wrong in Washington for decades and one can't put the blame all on the latest person seated in the White House. But this is not about politics its about crimes committed years ago and possibly later and even current crimes that may well be related to the former ones. and it just happened to involve the 'parents' of a future President of the USA. Yours Sincerely, Linda Joy (Hardy) Adams

No comments: