Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Daily recap 6/21/13: + Precap: Was Turner, One of 3 dead?: President Obama Born In Topeka, Ks.

Daily recap 6/21/13: + Precap: Was Turner one of  3 dead? : President Obama Born in Topeka Ks.
Flickr: Linda Joy Adams' Photostream Click the Link for pictures of president Obama's ancestry a then double click for info.
 Face book Friend reposted the 1943 family picture of the Pope family and  Daniel Wayne Pope is seated at the right side . He would have been about 13 in the picture. His mother, my Aunt Helen said he got his growth spurt by age 14 and was the reason he was able to pass as  Stanley Dunham who was older. I remember my mother asking her how he was able to fool everyone in the military that he was old enough. Uncle Millard was a very tall man.Aunt Helen was shorter.
          ( Spellcheck is already messing up here, so I'll do my best. It won't let me insert.)

 Daily Precap. I didn't get this posted in AM.  A loved one has been helping me with some major housecleaning this  week and I do what I can and then have to rest. Got 20,000 e mails backed up. I can delete manyof them, but others may   not get answered for awhile. Having those who will help is a real blessing and I am very thankful for it.
       The scripture for the day was I Samuel  Chapter 29. The Philitines send David back home to his people. and recognize where his land and home is of that people..

                                         PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS
        Memories are a very odd thing. Its like layers up on layers as each layer goes deeper and more details are recalled. So far nothing has been in error of what I've recalled changing  info. EXCEPT for the debacle at the beginingon 726/12 when I assumed it was 1/61 when we went to Westboro Baptist toget the guardianship papers signed over on Stanley ANN & IT WAS EASTER SUNDAY I HAD TAKEN WHAT I RECALLED AND TRIED TO INTERJECT MY OWN SPECULATION INTO BASED ON THE WEATHER ON THAT DAY. 
Since then i have added what I recalled as i recall it and try carefully to say tiH source,etc. and not worry about whether I knew every detail Its why publishers would not be interested in a book or Ifilm even if they were willing to do one, because I have not done what so many others have done already and caused so much confusing misinformation put out.. Take a few facts and then weave a lot of speculation in among it. Too often getting things very wrong. This is a JOURNEY OF TRUTH AND JUSTICEE so I really dodn't want to do that at all.
                                             NEW INFO
            Form all the face book friends and Dad coming home earlier after he went down and saw the three dead bodies, etc. and was with the sheriff of Shawnee county, Kansas and actually getting a real murder case file opened, but its never been completed to date that I've ever been aware of .Dad had come home and went back to their room and laid down and told Mom to get the paper and read it and didn't share what he'd been through most of the afternoon. We didn';t take the morning paper the Topeka Capitol . We took the evening  which was also published by capper publications at then in early '60'si  Morris owns the now and contributed to the cover up of the murders and the birth and marriage of Pres OBAMA ,his mother and all that I've written about. If I could have gotten some of these documents first then this would not  have been such a long  journey. Its what happens when murderers may still be roaming free and want to stay out of jail  is my opinion.   someone has had enough influence and authority to do  a real cover up.Its not about the birth of the president as it would have stopped all the birthers  for the truth to have come out on that. I think its the murders and all the possible MKUltra garbage  going on in Topeka Ks and other places especiially with teenagers,  and using them to interject themselves into  causing a race riot in Topeka , Ks ? when most wanted integration to work.
Most humans want to overcome the evils of the past! So in @ May of 1962 when the bodies  washed up on a sandbar and one had a rope around his neck is when I recall another piece of info being said.
        When Mom got the paper,then jumped up sreaming,( unusual for her) to show that kind of emotion. She ran back to Dad and not only did she say that's what Ann said and no one would believe her that three bodies were dead in the water of the Kansas River. She also said  that ...Turner was one of them I'd forgetten this as I didn't know him very well. I don't know what Junior HS he went to nor his age. He would have been a year or two older. if its the same one that was in school with us.
I recall when several of us were watching  changing digital images in the yearbooksof the era over the last couple of months, that Turner  was on the football team as well as in the  Boys Glee club and I went through names, also. He was African American also,as was the alleged Dad of POTUS. He was not written out of the yearbook. I don't know for sure if this is the one Mom meant. but I have my 1962 yearbook as Mom had had it until she died and I got it back.  Others of mine were lost several years ago.
 I am very late posting this as I tried to look up this online to review  again. and do some searching on line to see if I could find any kind of reference to him as living or deceased. He is not in the 1962 yearbook. He might have graduated in 1961, or transferred to another school. but a Turner was one of the three according to my mother who got her info from Stanley Ann , the witness  born in 1945, not the older one who well may be the daughter of the real Stanley Dunham.
                 Next week there is a movieion Lifetime that is another family tragedy and its also filled with much misinformation and cover up. Its probable that the Obama campaign strategists tried to cover up his family history on his mother's side because of its being in the news then? Immediate members of that part of the family are alive and the whole thing is another convoluted tragedy. I was never involved in the immediate intrigues over the years  Could I have done something to help? One might never know, I just wasn' included in it. but did get directly involved trying to help back in 1990 and the whole truth was not shared  at the time, either. I am not going to say more publically as it much too personal for me and I only have bits and pieces of that. My Mom either didi not know about it, nor told and she was a source of lot of my info on the family in later years when we were living on the East Coast. I know of one child born and  adopted, and she was not told about er owna great grandchild. I'd learend of it later and that's also a well known person, now. I do know an awful lot about some very personal things of those in the spotlight of history.  Its put my family and I in some very bad situations too,over it.   But only one other involves asking to be elected for office in the past.
       In some ways, I'm angry over the horrible crimes  committed by too many against my files and stolen monies in the govt and causing such horriblel things to happen to my family and I over the years.all becasue of knowing. I never had any intent to do harm with the knowledge. but there comes time when justice must be done and three dead and none caring is real injustice. Rev Al Sharpton needs to stand up for these 3  as he has for others. Don't you know it was common for those of color of the era to feel guilty for being the victim and change id's and flee from the scandal as society would not support them when nothing illegal was done by the victims .Just be born of another color than the one of ones boyfriend or girlfriend and some one wanting to use it to start a major race riot in Topeka KS is my deeper opinion of the matter.
Over the years of my life, I have decided not to feel guilt or remorse. IF THE TRUTH IS NOT SHARED WITH ME< then how can I even begin to try and help? One can't help if not  asked to and often  its not wanted if one tries. Too often ther is little one can do either way. i had no idea things had gotten so far wrong. Real tragedies that have occurred in our family and too often it becomes front page news and its not a private matter which ones family can deal with wihen its front page news and main media making a sopa opera out o family tragedy and hurts..
          My first cousin Daniel Wayne Pope assumed the id of Stanley Dunham to go to WWII when  he was only age 14. Even his older sisters who have died in recent years, have obituaries listing him as alive and at the 'maildrop?' address in Caifornia , few seemed to know much among thos o the older generation, i don;t know the younger ones. In '63, Aunt Helen said she;d only seen Stanley Ann once as a baby in 45? as Tut  or Marilyn as she was called inside the family wouldn't permit a relationship. Its why we had no idea Stanley Ann was in Topeka Ks. Although I had met her as Ann Dunham I had no idea she as my second cousin.
            Carmen found some info on archives that list Stanley Ann born in 42 and last name as Barrach? having a child David in 65 and he died in 87. but no mention of Barry nor of Maya. Many of these genealogies are like wikepedia and the public can go in and add things or delete things. At one time years ago, my mother was listed as a full sister of the billionaire Hunt oilmen when she always said she was a cousin. Then in about amonth that was deleted. It also said she had died back in 60's when she died in 96. So anything digital is not reliable and that includes all the govt records and files which have been digitized  in the full control of the international cabal of govt contractors.
Thanks to OIG director of OPM Patrick McFarland for telling the truth in the hearing this week on the violators caught at ACS falsifying securuty  clearances on employees of the federal govt. He said that the director would not authorize money for  investigations. All  Head of agencies  not authorizing money to stop crimes of the govt contractors? That's what I've been saying. the head of the agency controls who or what entity is investigated or who is referred for prosecution. And if the Head is crooked themselves and taken a bribe  or its not politically expedient to cause a political scandal;, then we are not being served by govt and our lives are at risk and so is our rights and often livelhoods  as monies are appropriated for programs to be spent for us in some way. If these are not paid as approved then we suffer as individuals and society as others have to pay for the harms  done. or 'let people die; and that hurts all of us in our very souls. Like illegal dumping of  bills onto medicare which has a budget when many of the bills belong elsewhere and no one at HHS has "authorized  money to stop it yet." Trillions misisng  over it and owed back by other programs and private insurances?
He gets a copy of my daily recap.as do many in key positions who have  poweri to help me and others  badly hurt over what is occurring.
   Libaries have now gone to digitized books and computers.Does any one still have a real book that can't be altered from a computer somewhere in the world at the whim of whoever wants to rewrite history?
 Our govt has not gotten laws written to stop illegal acts from  use of  new technologies. Until all sin and crime are elimanted from the world, we do need some bsaic laws against theft  and murder, etc. We have to be able to have our govt files and records secured and we all need to have access to our own and be able to correct errors whether from typos or intentional malicous alterations like ering medical diagnosis to circumvent having the  liable party  pay  so a govt healt plan will pay instead. which is theft of public monies. Chanigng a diagosos code can cause ones death; its medical history used for treatment in emergency rooms. Its already happened  many times already . N one can get it corrected as its a gvt contract database and not under HIPPAA. not even the doctor whose info was altered .
TRUTH AND JUSTICE needed for three dead in the Kansas Rvr in 3/61. It has not happened , yet.
One is the alleged Dad of the Pres. but even if he wasn't, they were three human beings and justice is not served well on  this.
I'll try to get on  sites and get more info to find which Turner it was. Maybe some of his family would be willing to speak out. As its the one Mom said Ann had said tried to help? Courage to stand up and help and face an angry mob.egged on by hatred and mind manipulation by someone trying to cause a race riot? We need the full and whole truth in all of this! Spellcheck not working and really tired trying to post this I have an older PC that sits on a table beside my bed and the keyboard is on  the top  taken from a plastic tote on my lap as often i cn;t sit up for the elngth of time it takes to wrte this. I am blessed to even be alive almost 25 years after being injured when that in itself should never have occurred and no one has been held accountable for felonies committed that ended in federal employees injured and some dead already. Justice has not been served well for a long time. The wrong doers were actually promoted for felonies committed that ended in deaths. Legally that's murders?
Linda Joy Adams 6/21/13

No comments: