Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DAILY RECAP 5/28/13: CORRECTION: PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS

DAILY RECAP 5/28/13: CORRECTION! PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS.
Dan Pope aka Stanley Dunham pics early 1940's Scan13-03-29 1507 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Click the link for the photos and information with them.

                                   CORRECTION!
       Thanks to  some of my face book friends for making me take a second look at the photos I just linked.
The family photo of the family of Dan Pope, the president's grandfather has notation on the back of it saying 1943 and I recognize the persons in the photo and have other photos them which  some have been posted and it seems accurate for the  the date as Dan would be 12 or 13 in that photo depending on what time of the year it was taken. This would have been just before Dan had got his big  growth spurt which aunt Helen said he got early. and why at age 14 he was able to pass for being  to be the real Stanley Armour Dunham.
      In 1944. I wonder if  our US military was checking things very thoroughly as we were in the heat of battles and he was in .  And if you look at later  photos shown as Stanley Armour you will see its him. But if you look at early photos of the real Stanley Armour Dunham on line saying 1942 its not him; as it the real one.
  The other photo, I found and on the back ( in ball point pen) it was Pope boys and I assumed it was Dan and his brothers and  I admit I did wonder about when it might have been taken as Millard Dell Jr wasn't that old n the 1940s . This could possibly be some of Uncle Millard's nephews. I don't know what family he had.          
     All I knew is his Dad was an  owner of the bank and lost his money in te 1929 financial crash The others on the board of directors had put all their assets in their wives; names which in Colorado protected them as they were not on the Board and kept their wealth., but Uncle Millard's Dad did not and he lost basically everything..  Uncle Millard and Aunt Helen had married in the mid 20's as their older children were  born in the late 20's and Daniel  Wayne Pope is either 1930 or 1931. There is a  fountain pen smudgy on the notebook where my mother wrote down the names and dates. She was pretty good at keeping records.
 And the notebook is old. I noticed my name is added in later in a different kind of ink.
 I linked the notebook pages earlier to day , Its one of the very first things I posted on Linda Joy Adams on Flikr..

    Since I have made no money on this and anyone who has read much of what I have written since last 7/26/12 when I started on this journey for truth and justice, knows that I am able to come  out and give a CORRECTION! And I appreciate those who sincerely are trying to help and point out anything that I post that doesn't seem quite right.
I've tried not to jump to conclusion. I did in this case. Maybe it is the three at a later time, but none of them looks like Kenneth Hardy Pope. Also among some of the very first pictures is Kenneth with his wife an in 1953 and he isn't of the three Pope boys.  I had twin second cousins in the Pope family so maybe that is them and could be as late as almost 1960. They may well be Kenneth's sons.
 After Dan left and married, etc Aunt Helen said in 11/63 that  there was almost no contact except rare  letters and phone calls, etc. as Tut wouldn't allow it and they had only seen Stanley  Ann once as a baby.
They had no idea she was in Topeka Ks either with Fred Phelps as thought she was with her mother.  Aunt Helen said that at one point they almost divorced and had been separated at some point. An women always got full custody in those years. 
           Uncle Millard didn't say much on that visit.  I never knew him to really be much of a talker.
When they came in 11/63, he had become the Town Constable in Holyoke Colorado. This is a small town and he was kind of  like the Andy Griffith of the May Berry of Northeastern Colorado.

        Those who have made million of of books and movies, etc have tied their reputations to what they  first put out. And their journey for truth and justice ended as soon as they took the first dollar. Its the tragedy of all of this that truth and justice has been so thwarted in the matter. And yet few seem to care about it except David Mariness who said on Hardball last 8/12; he  wants to do a rewrite as he had the Topeka Ks leads and info and didn't use them  as  Senator  Obama didn't confirm it , but he didn't ask him about it either, he said. .   Will his publisher allow it?

                                                 LYING ADULTS

So when truth and justice take a back seat and none is wiling to admit they maybe misspoke or jumped to conclusions to fast, then we have a big problem when those lying hold high power and authority in the world and in our nation.  Or have a wide media audience. We are now heading into hearings in Congress over adults lying. At the very least , they seem to have distorted things  so as to avoid having to admit they may have erred,or misspoken, or worse.
 As a Christian, I believe in the repentant sinner. But so far not many of them seem to be around in all this.
Are they afraid to admit they might have been wrong? I don't understand how they can have peace in their souls when they have to live a lie or with their lies and keep of the cover ups as time goes on?
      In my search for truth and justice, I have gone back into my past and learned some things about others and myself. When Dan Pope came to our home in the winter of early 53?  and he lied about why he changed to a regular shirt., our eyes met across the Dining room table and I know in my heart that he knew, I knew he was lying .My mother saw my embarrassment, and tried to smooth things over by saying I was embarrassed as I didn't know him when he first came to the house and made him go downtown to where my mother worked  and he came back home with her.
   He didn't have a car and had come by bus to Topeka Ks and the city bus actually went by our house in those days. I was outside and he came up to me and said who he was but I didn't know him. I stayed home alone at a very young age. There were neighbors I could go to if I needed help and Mom always called me on her breaks and lunch hour to check on me. But he was  a stranger and he wanted to come in and use the phone and I finally said I DON'T KNOW YOU! I did tell him where mother worked at Kresge's dollar Store downtown and he left to contact her.
      When they got home, he went to the bathroom and was in there a long time and it wasn't just to change a shirt. He did have a kind of attache case one carried under their arm  with him so maybe he was studying something in it.  No bath water was run so it wasn't that.  He didn't come out until Mom had supper ready and Dad had come home.  We lived in a rather small house, so it wasn't  because of a need to do  anything  of a personal nature  to be in there.
      Dad ate with us and then he went down to the farm and stayed overnight there and Dad took him to the bus station  in the morning, he said. It must have been on a Saturday as I was not in school and on Sundays we went to Church. and Mom didn't work on Sundays. stores actually closed , then. in those years. 
I  can't say he did anything wrong or had anything about his demeanour  that would say he a was a bad person at all. He seemed very polite . But he seemed embarrassed some what and ill at ease himself for some reason. .
I understood he was going away and would be gone for a long time. and he was only 23 years old with  wife and child he was leaving behind where ever he was going.  His uniform was the Army one , not Air Force  Blue color. as I recall.  We had a lot of Blue uniforms in Topeka as the air force base was there. 
      In hindsight I do believe that his living a life of lies for about 8 or 9 years  had had a toll on him and I sensed it and what it did and too often did do when I was much younger, would just 'shut me down,' I didn't know what to do or  say?  What does a child do when adults lie? not much!
 But when adults are in positions of leadership and the lies affect so many and and hurt so many others; adults do have to have some accountability.
    Mom and Dad had known him as a baby through the time they moved to Kansas so my sisters could switch schools at the semester in the winter of '43-1944. But not everything was known to them.either.. Mom didn't know until 11/63, that Dan had hit his principle when he was 10 years old. What about she didn't say. she was red faced and noticeably upset when she told my mother about it.  So they had lived in the same county and were together often, yet didn't know this had happened. to their nephew. If Mom had asked me at the dinner table why I was acting shy, I don't know what I would have said. I just knew something was not right about the whole thing. Maybe a premonition of the future? It was beyond what a child could fathom or know what to do about.
       We had a lot of relatives from both sides of the family visit it us as I grew up and never had this kind of reaction with others. (I was usually rather talkative).  But I never thought any of  the other relatives were  lying directly. Maybe he was still learning how to do this around family that knew him as Pope and not Dunham?  .  How does one learn to live a lie? I don't think one can and be a whole person..And even children that live in that environment are affected, even if their is love and kindness and needs are provided for. Something is missing. The TRUTH IS MISSING!
  This truly has been, over the last 10 months now, a search for my own personal self as well as for the truth of who the president is and how he got in the white house and then the injustice of all those whose deaths have never been investigated and no true closure as too many have, also, 'shut down' and will not stand up and tell what they know so all can have some real closure and justice might prevail Injustices that have occurred affect all of us directly or indirectly.  we can;t  just ignore them and go about living our lives as they do catch up with all of us and pretty soon the lies are so prevalent all of society and humanity is affected.
Linda Joy Adams 5/28/13



No comments: