Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Daily recap 5/27/13: Mix-ups and Typos: President Obama Born In Topeka KS

Daily Recap 5/27/13: Mix-ups and Typos: President Obama Born in Topeka Ks.
Dan Pope aka Stanley Dunham pics early 1940's Scan13-03-29 1507 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Click the link for a picture of President Obama's grandfather  with  his family in 1943. I added some more info under the picture and corrected a big mistake. Kenneth's last name is Pope like the rest of his family.
Aunt Helen, the mother, was Hardy before marriage and is my Dad's sister..
 Thanks to casebook friends for catching this so i could correct it.
 There are other pictures of Kenneth in the pictures posted and he was not as tall as his brothers.
 Uncle Millard Filmore Pope was a very tall man.  I used to hear Aunt Helen joke about her and Millard being like Mutt and Jeff from the 'funnies' that used to be in the newspapers years  ago of a tall and short person.
  If any one goes on line and looks at pictures of Stanley Armour Dunham in uniform from the early 40's it the real one. I never saw a picture of Daniel Wayne Pope in uniform.  It would say Dunham on it wouldn't it? the alter pictures of Him as Stanley Armour Dunham are definitely him from the only time I ever saw him in person. And there are no  pictures I have been able to find of him after the 1940's but am still looking through things of my parents.
          He was wearing some kind of uniform when he was at our home in the 1953?   I recall he  went to the bathroom  with his coat on and took off the military coat  and changed shirts to a regular shirt and no dress coat. I thought it was odd but he said something about keeping it clean  and isn't that what soldiers do, have to keep their boots and shoes polished and uniforms clean and pressed. I  had no idea it was because the name would not have been Pope on the shirt and coat..
   I have always been pretty good at knowing when someone was lying. And it embarrassed me, as he was a grown man and I knew he was not telling the truth about the shirt. .
 He hid the name change  from  my parents and years later it caused a lot of toruble  for his own daughter when she was in real trouble.
 There was little contact with the family after Dan married tut. and I have mentioned before on the 11/63 visit is when Aunt Helen said they had only seen Stanley Ann once when she was a baby and they were pretty sure that all the gifts and cards they sent to her over the years either were never given to her or the gifts   given  to her but  she  was  never told her who they were from.
At age 14 and 15 in Topeka ks having to get away from Fred Phelps at westboro Baptist, Ann had no idea where any family was to contact. She had lots of family all over who would have gladly helped if they had only known she was in trouble as my parents did when they found  out. She had no idea her Dad's birth name was Pope. If the Kansas authorities had not contacted the real Stanley Dunham in Liberal Kansas and he directing them to my aunt and uncle, who knows what might have happened to her. Apparently Dan was really unavailable , somewhere.  with that hush, hush govt biz that was rumored about.
 Its why I think there is some credence to her going to New York City  when Fred Phelps refused to sign her in To Topeka HS and she couldn't start as she needed a gdnshp in the city to go. And she went  to find her Dad. As I recall, one of the APO addressees for the military was New York in those years. another was out in California for those in the Pacific area.  she probably had no idea it was just a mail sorting  location. .
Then she  ends up on TV debating Hillary Rodham ( Clinton) about  the election and politics and speaking aobut the Little Red Church which I recall seeing the clip myself while at a neighbor's house but don't recall all the details nor if I saw enough to catch the names, etc. . . 
       I  recall seeing it  as a rerun? during the Democratic Convention coverage.  As Mrs Arthur Holstrum invited me to come over to watch as we didn't have a TV and she was a staunch Democrat and  thought I should see part of the convention and we did and had some refreshments. We really  did have "tea and crumpet.s"
        She lived next door to her son and his family , whom I played with as children. She was a very nice lady, who was born in Sweden? and as a young woman, her and her sisters came on a visit to  the USA to find husbands and all of them did.
     In the clip, Donna, from Tea Party Nation,  said she mentions having 'run away from home.and had to borrow a coat from someone as she didn't even have one and it  was starting to get cold. By about 11/1/60, she's back in Topeka Ks and its well known she has a boyfriend of another race. I wish I knew more of this relationship, as they might have been dating before she went to New York and I really do think she went to find her Dad and where was her mother?
All of the girls at Westboro Baptist at the time wore the same Navy blue dress and that's all I ever saw Ann wear. before and after pregnancy.
                             Another question came up:
 I AM NOT THE LINDA ADAMS WHO worked in the Reagan White house that is posted on line.
I did campaign for him when he first ran for Gov of California back in the 60's.  I was a college student in Laverne College ( now University) and  was assigned Precinct Captain to contact people, do voter survey , check registration rolls, even had a key to the Republican headquarters and one Saturday I came to open up and the key broke off in  the lock and they had to call a lock smith and no one could get in until almost noon when they got someone there. . The metal the key was made with was too soft.
   It was my first involvement with  party politics. I was raised Republican and didn't know much about Democrats. Now, I vote for the person and hopefully someone on either side will stand up for truth and justice as so many who do run and get through the primaries seem to be bought and paid for by special interests and those interests don't seem to have much relationship to my interests nor of my family..
       There is a family rumor that Daniel Wayne Pope is the man who met with Jim Garrison on the Mall in  Washington DC when he was  trying to conduct the  only prosecution in the Kennedy assassination. for it. Its the scene in the movie. But I HAVE NO CONFIRMATION OF THAT.
As you can see I do try to keep speculations separated from the eye witness accounts  in this.
Have had some real computer problems today. really slow. Could be our IP and lots of people going on line..who knows, But will close for now and get some rest.

 Before Its news allowed me to post a comment on an article for the first time in Months. I had no trouble logging in and wasn't able to do so for several months. The comment was not about the birth but on Mike Clinton's article. which I linked. to my sites. Something to think about and discuss. for those of faith.

Things are not good in DC. Another article I linked to Blogger says the Commerce Secretary forgot to mention having 80 million dollars.  I don't  know many people who would forget they had that kind of money somewhere... Who are these people in power today? Some of them  don't know who they are? either?
Keep the questions coming and if I can answer, I will try my best to do so.

The journey for truth and justice continues on.
Linda Joy Adams 5/27/13

No comments: