Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Daily Precap 5/23/13: PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES PSALM 81; PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS

DAILY PRECAP 5/23/13: PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES PSALM 81;: PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS
\
.Psalm 81 - NIV - Online Bible Study Click the link for another's interpretation.

                      PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES

 Today the Bible opened to Psalm 81.  Non Christians are welcome to ponder the general wisdom of the words.
 The following phrases had special meaning for the time and events of the day.
Verse 3. " Blow the trumpet at the n time of the New Moon, at the Full Moon , on our solemn feast day..."
verse 7. " You called in trouble , and I delivered you..."
verse 8. "  hear O my people and I will admonish you! Oh Israel...."
verse 13,"...Oh that My  people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways!...."
verse 14, "I would subdue their enemies..."
verse 15. " the haters of the Lord ( Yahuah, Yahusha, Ruah) would pretend submission to Him , But their fate.would endure forever."
Verse 16." He would have fed them also..."
Repent, he will forgive. Go and Sin no more!
Amen
Linda Joy Adams 5/23/13.

No comments: