Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Linda Joy Adams: DAILY MIDCAP 4/28/13:MURKEY MESSINGS: PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS

Linda Joy Adams: DAILY PRECAP: 4/28/13: PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES REVELATION CHAPTER 11+( UPDATE ON YEARBOOKS CHANGING?): President Obama Born In Topeka Ks
 click the link for earlier info the search for Truth and justice
 There are now three versions of the yearbooks for Topeka HS that have been seen in the last few days and something is really murky messed up here.
 The Alleged Dd';s name was not in the 1961 yearbook when I first checked last year on line.  I knew the Robinson young man and its not him but apparently, I was told, he did replace him on the team, and took the number, too?/ So who is in the picture now and who was in there yesterday? I wasn't able to download the screen when I first counted 14 players and only parts of the body of two were showing.
 I'm exhausted just trying to keep pieces of photos of players and dubbing and all that together. Carmen sent me info on grave memorials and I checked under various names Short and long an even Barry and nothing came up in the entire world. Not even the on the man who died in Topeka Ks in 1998 and his info was on line and had a III after his name and old enough to be this Dad or president;s granddad., and he's not listed either except in so history sites of Topeka Ks
 After all this, I think yo can see why I've been very cautious about saying a name without DNA etc. and maybe its going to come to that, DNA needed  for ballot access in this country. \I personally know of more than one who has been in the white house and VP in the last few decades, who have not revealed he whole truth of who they are and related to and I don't; know if they knew or not. Surely they did?
               I did call Orly Taitz and gave her the name of the Dad. As a attorney, surely she will be cognizant of the sensitivity of such especially after the last couple of days. . Apparently someone has been calling and calling her saying they are me? I send her a copy of my Daily Recap so if she wants to know what I'm doing, I'm not hiding anything from her.  She doesn't like the Pres and that's her opinion, I'm dismayed at many things that has happened  over the last several presidents  selling this nation and our rights to the highest bidder only out for greed?.
 She did not confirm or deny  it was her or not. But I assured her I was real. She did say, she doesn't have a shred of evidence of anything on this. I do understand that eye witness is not quite enough  but all this evidence being gathered in the last few days, shows someone is really messing with computer records.
If I hadn't been present a  couple of times to see certain things; the day of the music festival and again in 1/71, I wouldn't have even have info to verify much of this myself. except for the birth itself.
I went online to try and locate Mr Robinson, as he would surely know something and so would  alot of the other football players.
I hope his wife or family doesn't think there is another family member in the white house?
I'm really tired and need to rest. Got the garden watered as no rain expected for a  few days and saw Doyle bought some more Tomato seedlings. He will probably put in   his containers.
See you later on the search for Truth and justice. Linda Joy Adams 4/28/13

No comments: