Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Daily Recap 2/26/13: $1000 Day Fines for Crookes Govt Conteractors: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily Recap 2/26/13: $1000 Day Fines for Crooked Govt Contractors: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks
Beautiful Sunny day, but still too cool for me to get out and sit on the ground. to garden. Cool weather crops are growing.
Doyle went to Walmart to get his new prescription filled as the doctor thinks this may be the right medicine and he's spent too much time in ER's lately for all the obstructing of medical care to cease and the doctors know which health plan is a primary so they can go by the rules and start  real treatment plan. He gets there and they want him to give them $158  as there is no Blue rorss Blues shield on his computer file which he has through me as an active duty Federal employee transferred to owcp but not on permanent disability with them , yet. as the govt contractor affiliated computer services will not post the file and is involved according to media sources with the Jack Abramioff bribery scandal which has not yet been closed and can't as some felonies have caused deaths to occur according to documentation.
One convictions at US dept of labor over this and that party told me I was old and my file was not to be posted and  affirmed He had orders to let me die.  But we are still struggling for life and livelihood.
Doyle came home .and the pharmcist. who has gone through one hellish scenario after another trying to get medicines for each of us through the system so we would pay what the legally correct amont  is. In my case it should be by Federal workers comp, but so far my claims examiner can't get the file from the contractor. Not even Judges orders to know what they want done. Last time it was to ask me for the facts of the case and use my records. This is an established case from 1/01/89 and with permanent medical and that 's why the posting comes bi weekly from he Us dept of labor to Medicare coordination of benefits, a subsidiary of Emblem Health, formerly Group Health with their illegal propietory agreements in the insurance industry meaning any one that want ont to pay  claims can call, get the official records illegally altered to  make Medicare pay and this is theft and US attys told me its RICCO , organized crime ,and the biggest in the history of the USA. Insiders among the 500 witnesses at 1-800 Medicare that assisted in documenting this over  2 years, say its prevalent and over a trillion dollars. The budget cuts in Medicare are about the amount of the monies stolen by the facilitation of one entity, and so far they can't be audited nor  arrest anybody nor even investigate as they say, Congress gave them immunity. Contract with the US Dept of of labor will not be enforced according to them and I wrote about Thomas Dowd; he wrote and said they can't enforce their contracts against MCOB or ACS so deaths and stolen public monies continue?.
 A few years ago , before I was  on the internet, I faxed everywhere and to a lot of Congress trying to get someone to do something since they were saying congress would have to act before any of this could stop. I talkd with Cong Thomas who was chairman aof Govt reform and he introduced the SMART Bill in the House- Hr1063, this was finally signed into law on 1/11/13. It doesn't  say Govt contractors are excluded.l So far no one seems to be aware that any one violating this is subject to $1000 day fine until they stop.
 This is the law that has always been the law since 1981? that if a primary payer, or any other entity; decides to act illegally and not pay ther legally obligated and approved bills, then Medicare can pay as a safety net but its to be coded as a conditional claim and recovery letter sent to the primary to pay up.
 Sec of HHS Donna Shalala suspended the enforcement of this law in 1994 and literaly  collapsed the Heath care system as no one had to obey the law any more. She said they would be ontheir honor. Then set up Medicare coordination of Benefits in 1999 which has been the king pin, the Godfather of  this organized crime. Basically, as soon as you get  a mediacre card, you can expect to have it be your primary payer even though it may legally not be.
Aiding  passage of this was the appellate judge from Medicare on  my case  M09-1406 that upheld two lower Judges that the incoming info from US dept of labor was accurate as to Medicare not being he pirmary, and that I would need to file a false claims civil suit on behalf of the govt to get the money Medicare paid back to Medicare.  There has also been the Part B contractor Trailblazerr that had stolen my id and claims and created 17 medicarer number and  debited the medicare trust fund 17 times on every claim back to 1/2006 and this was done in 8/08, yet law enforcement could do nothing and the FBI harrassed me when the Investiigators from OIG for SSA and FTC who deals with id theft now, asked me if I could get any cooperation from them as they wanted the cyber cirme unit to step in and shut this down. I got  the local law enforcement on my door step warning me not to bother the FBI. I had not said anyhting but reprot the ongoing details of the cimes being committed and who had asked me to call them    FBI wants Trilions  stolen from Medicare?  All I could do is continue the criminal invesiigation as obviously no one else would. I did check with the US atty to make sure what I was doing was not violating any laws and it wasn't. There are 500 fraud reports with better evidence than I have, the hard copies, inside Vangent that owned 1-8000 medicare and Mac Curtis, who get a big federal award  for the good? job with the 2010 US census that year ; refused to send them into OIG Head Leavenson in DC where they were required to send them And there were many on other patients they had discovered but unknown how much. In fact they have  now been forbidden to "see' fraud since then. And are now owend by General Dynamics.  And in 4/09 when a Deputy Secretary of HHS searched, he said not one of the fruad reports had been dockeedt in in DC and every one is required to be I clarified that: even the most frivolous one like someone complaining that their doctor wouldn't take Medicare woud be docketed and closed out as not a cirme? He said Yes even that.

Many 'partners of Medicare are now subject  to the fines and are not excluded  is what I learned today. form OIG at Medicare.
There has been a change and real Federal employees are now answering the fraud line, where in the past, they were govt contractor interlocked with the ones involved in the theft. Sometimes it was 4 hours per day that I was laying in bed, on the phone as agents from 1-800 Medicare tracked through 17 claim numbers and tracked the increasing theft and no one would do any thing to shut it down. Untill Acting Director Berwick did not renew the contract and  $4 million theft on my claims alone.
 Then, when OIG director Leavneson, went into a medicare fraud Congressional Hearing and prairsed the 'crooks' for doing a great job, I knew  an even bigger problem existed at the top. Some partners of Medicare may well be doing a great ob, but  most had not and gone along and created a culture of corruption so bad that billing services that most medical providers used have no idea that they have been told to steal the Medicare trust fund and are doing all kinds of illegal things by using phony numbers to by pass all security and now could get fined $1000 a day, but the loss will be on the good doctor that has no way out of system that has little to do with patient care any more..
I was assured today that something would be done as nothing hsa since the last time I called. Again, If the lady I talked with had been the boss, maybe it would be done. I suggested  Sec Sibelius needs to send a letter out to the partners of medicare informing them that they are subject to fine and stop their past behavior, etc.  At least informing them that they are subject to the fines. So far that would be getting close to $200,000 per day for just the acts of  any medical provider having to get fraudulent info as to whom to bill. and if adds each claim times the number affected on my Federal Blues which is primary for entire family and for me primary after OWCP.
Its time to stop the theft of medicae and Congress needs to see the law is enforced before one more whine about the medciare trust fund getting low, when its being stolen daily , yet. Don't let this be another law that does not get enforced and that's ultimately the job of the President. So far Medicare is owed over a million dollars in fines just on our family alone and I would like to have a cut of that to help pay for our medical care and the expenses of doing the crimienal investigation  because  I  choose life for self and family and the govt can't stop theft of the pubic monies. No one in authority should ever think, again, that a for profit mega industry could be trusted to obey the rules without the govt enforcing the laws, Donna Shalala! She's the same one that EEOC put sanctions on for ordering my physical torture and discrimination. Corruption at the highest level has gone on in this nation far too long!
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS  An article was written about me  on 1/23/13  in 'Before Its News'. Apparently since they have been posting and writing about  Topeka Ks being the real birth place, the editor has gotten death threats and even someone called the police and  and tried to make him out as a criminal, ete. Real harrassment.   This is the way things are done that do not want the truth to come out on anything.
In my case, its behind my starting blogging on line about what has been occurring on many things. Then I discovered the birther issue and started in sharing my eye witness account and trying to solve the parts I don't know about in the life of the President I have no knowledge to this very day that he knows the truth  yet. As and old, disabled woman, the discrimination is from high level officials breaking the law. They used  to call the local sheriff   and have them come out to do a 'welfare check'. The elderly and disabled are virtually in the same category as children in the USA due to laws passed to 'protect' us. But who protects us from  corrupted govt contractors and officials? NO ONE is allowed to as I verified.  Then, I spent several years with no Congress person to assist in anything And I worte how Congressman Boren had smeared my name and spewed out I was the Linda Adams who was a convicted counterfeiter from California. I've never even been arrested for a misdeamor.
 The Integrety unit of the Capital Police verified what had occurred and took some internal actions but he remained and  some of the big mony in the Republican party backed him,in 2010, over a Republican candidate I thought would do a good job and with no support still did surprsingly well.   So there is a lot of big money running things and they will support any one that will do their bidding. So far I 've not had direct contact for assisstance from the new one and will need to get my letter to him to try and do what he might be able to accomplish. If its a cirminal matter, they can't do anything even though I and family are  the victims.  I've been told by my two US Senators. Sen Inhofe has intervened and got some monies  paid but still no file set up as it seems Congress can't do anything with their govt contractors either. Sequestering does not seem to affect the contractors so with fedearl  employees off work for awhile we may learn that the work is with the contractors hands with no accountability to any one, least of all the people.
 I have not been able to post a comment on' Before Its News' for sometime and ofr some reason am not getting the news letter as I used to. So they must be getting censored ?. Many of their articles are about some obscure things, but often they have info to share before it does hit the main stream media. on many things. I've never seen  any tihng they publish that would cause real censorship over some of the real garbage that is on line.I've not set up a feed as when I researched it as when I post something it may be 30 minutes before it posts as it gets checked out.
 I am not posting anyting I would not be willing to say under oath in a courtroom and be subject to perjury if I was not telling the truth. The real harrassment seems to be against the TRUTHERS? My agenda is to follow the truth wherever it may lead. A a Christian, I'm taught that YAHUSHA whom we call Christ Jesus is the truth. Others faiths have similar teaching to follow the truth to the best outcomes.
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE II SECTION 2 (phrase by phrase analysis)
"The President shall be Commander  in Chief of the Army, and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States,:"
All military is under one person, and if needed that states militia which we call today the National Gerard, In 1969, one of the first acts by Pres Nixon was to make the National Guard members federal employees. Before thta, they were state employees. So the power over the states got into some imbalance from that action. I found many instances that the law was not a good one and left some caught near retirement with their pensions affected and those who became disabled didn't have sufficient credits for Social security disability and  not enough years for federal disability either. I am not aware if congress ever went back and made things right for those that got caught in an incomplete law. Sometimes laws need to be longer to cover all the people affected by it.  TOMORROW; PAPER WORK MOUND AWAITS! Linda Joy Adams 2/26/13

1 comment:

Xonix said...

Just so you know - the BeforeItsNews poster who reposted your blog entry is notorious for claiming Obama to be the literal Biblical Antichrist and believing himself to be the one true Messiah of all world religions. He is not the most reliable of sources.

The thing about death threats is just a running joke among the other users there; the BIN user who quoted your article has been openly calling for Obama's death for years, but backpedalling whenever it is suggested that he maybe shouldn't be calling for the president's death in a public forum.

If you're having trouble posting to BIN, drop them a line at support@beforeitsnews.com - I am sure they'd love you to join the site.