Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Daily Recap 2/22/13: Which Stanley Dunham went to UC Berkely?President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily Recap 2/22/13: Which Stanley Dunham Went to UC Berkley:?President Obama Born In Topeka KS:

 Too cold to go out in garden, Now its unseasonable cold. But the rain and coolness are OK for cool weather crops. A few peas I'd planted did get unearthed and I covered them back up and went back in side.
Mail included a Bill from a doctor that I had responded to ,one of those that had not gotten credit for payments made over the last couple of years. It appeared by the time they had gotten our letter and a partial payment for some amount that still is  owing, and couple of canceled checks, they had sent the bill out. Many of them have hired large billing services and its just more of the layers of bureaucracy crated by govt contractors and now in the new system medical providers are being requried to create these bureaucracies and hire the companies that track back to the ones running the whole operation in many nations. We are getting scammed and so are our medical providers  as there is no reason once a doctor inputs  the code for what one was seen for the money is not  on the way to his or her business bank account . Then have some real audit control that makes sense.Iits like there is a large bureaucratic group having their last chance to skim big money off of a system that is getting more simplified and easier to work through then ever. And we are paying for it, all of us.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS;
                                                        WHICH STANLEY DUNHAM? WHEN?

Having some problems posting on a few sites which I would like to comment on. I got a Google alert on Stanley Dunham and fond an article in the Daily Californian  online site. stating the Stanley Armour Dunham was a student at UC Berkely at one point, but didn;t say when.  They published a family picture of Daniel Wayne Pope and Marilyn and their daughter STANLEY Ann. by UDAY in The Daily Clog
Daniel Wayne Pope is/was my first cousin and he went to work in Liberal Ks one sumemr from Holyoke Colorado and stole the ID of  the real Stanley Dunham to go to WWII when too young and then married when too young to sign for hhimself.
 The family called his wife Marilyn and her nickname was "Tut" (Toot) and I met her once in Mercer Island Washington with Barry Soetoro, in 1/71; as she introduced him and he had just arrived from Indonesia and she also stopped me from sayingg anything to him about his origins  and  birth in Topeka Ks. I do not know if he knows the truth of his origins to this day although all my postings since 7/26/12 have been e-mailed to campaign and to white house and no one ever asked me to stop blogging.
So who attended UC Berkeley and when? the real one or  Dan Pope?
I don;' doubt it was Dan as he was career military and often those in service did take classes and work on their degrees. It would be nice to know the dates there and a picture from a yearbook, etc.
I only met Dan once in the early 50's when he stopped by out home  Topeka ks,. He had been 'stationed' at Leavenworth KS and came to talk with my Dad. I wrote about this in the Daily Recaps over the last several months. This refers to Stanley Dunham as being a Sgt. At this point I don;t recall  what his rank was, but Ann had President Obama at Forbes Air Force Base hospital  at Topeka Ks because she was a military dependent and had free medical care there.
                              MISINFORMATION
Then the rest of the short paragraph about him, is , apparently not direct knowlege by the authot; but what we read so much about the family. I  assume the author had access to some alumni records or other UC Berekely files and found the records of attendance for the aboe info. But the rest must be a .repeating from others and much is not true but speculation. Even the President has admitted in 2004 in a book review on C span- he took what he'd been told and wove a story.  One has to understand my family that this is far too common over the last 100 years and its time for the whole truth to come out and end this.
 This article refers to him being related to Bush, and several other presidents. This is not true on the grandfathers family. With the off chance that Uncle Millard Dell Pope, who married my Dad's sister was related to all those folks and the Dunham's if  they are a realaive of my Uncle . Something I have not been able to clarify yet.
  For some reason, Dan was able to leave home as a teenager and travel hundreds of miles and get a summe rjob, that he never returned from, A real shock to his parents. So ther might be connection to the Dunhams; through his Dad, my uncle by marriage.
 The article said that Dan hit his principle at school at age 10. This would have been in Colorado if its Dan, but it would be the story of the real Stanley Dunham if in Kansas. 1940 US Census shows Dan Pope living in Holyoke with his famaly, there. There is a vauge recollection of some kind of altercation at an early age, but it would be in Colroado. Agin, the author does not give the source.
So we have two bios of two men mixed together here. When one ignores the eye witnesses and the fact of  an assumed name, then one  forgets to ask which person one is finding out about.
                                                                DICK CHENEY, NO CONNECTION?
 Early in 2008, our son started to o a genealogy of the family that arrived in Haxtun Colorado almost a hundred years ago and assumed the Name Hardy. Two parents, and four children. 4 daughters and one son.
 One of those daughter became the wife of Millard Pope, ,(Helen Hardy) Pope born Olga Romanov.
The son,married my mother, Florence Hunt, cousin to the Hunt oil founders. Its Florence (Hunt) Hardy that is related to Dick Cheney, my second cousin on her side. I've written about this also, And if one does a Google searcch putting my name "Linda Joy Adams"+ "Dick Cheney" or any other name or subject you  want to see what I worte about that; you should be able to find the articles where I write about this. Dick Cheney's mother 's maiden name was Hunt and not Dickey, That was her first husband's name she was divorced from then later married Cheney and had two sons. His grandfather was Charley Hunt, a cook on the railroad and my Great Uncle whom I met soon after the founders of Hunt oil had made there pioneer style trip in a covered wagon to visit relatives of their father, etc.
He told us how in 1948, it had been decided that his  sister, another great aunt had died in chldbirth and her  grandson who lived in Poland was going to be made Pope and he became it in 1978, Pope John Paul II. His sister had attended the Sorbonne and met her husband frorm Poland and died in childbirth. Most of the Hunts in my mother's family  have not been Catholic for over a hundred years, but some married back into it and the   high connections. for 700 years, In the USA, the Medici Family are the Hunts.  All this has been written about over the last several months, too.
Our son had explained some of the geanoiogy to some and no  one was talking since the VP on the opposing ticket is also in another branch of my Dad's family. And most may never have known the truth of the president's origins in Topeka Ks as by the Fall of 1963, "Tut" had the fake Hawaii bio story in place. and reason for this have been explained, too.
 So the connection to Dick Cheney  that is out is apparently a piece of info that got misinterpreted from our son's contact with someone and its not from the Hardy  side., but  through my Mother's Hunt side.
 My whole bio is a convoluted one also. My birth certificate is from one state , but in 1963, when Aunt Helen and Uncle Millard Pope visited us  not long before Doyle and I got married to inform of the fake story of the president; she drooped hints to me on the way out the door.of a Baptism ,etcin another states. I have vivid memories of soon after birth and when I visitedColorado in the 50's for the first? time; I remembered the place and other details and the cave where a chest was taken out carried by four men holding poles and put on a plane that had landed on Highway 18 near the home my parents had owned adjacent to the property where my Aunt Grace and Bill Hackett lived near Haxtun Colorado.  That was the rorginal home  a hundred years ago of the family.And I was carried in a basket onto the plane also.
Why do I have such memories all my life/?Its just the way I've always been. But in our famaly , no one asked questions about 'secrets'  as one got no answers. It was also where a priest, not catholic, came in, in beautiful robes; and I was baptised.right after birth and had been weighed in a very cold scale in the bedroom of the home. Then placed in a basket and someone said, not in that , but it was too late and I was put in a basket that seemed old and had smell too it.I also recall not only water being sprinkled or put on me, but some kind of anointing oil.  This has always been part of me and yet could never talk about it as I didn't have it in the context of time and place. I found the place as a small child but the time, made no sense until 1963, when Aunt Helen told me several things, also besides the bit about the Baptism. I still never got any answeres and it was more of those things that one puts aside as one lives their lives day to day.
 I could tell she was not in agreement with the whole fake bio.and neither was I. But it was not our immediate family and what could one do? They were also on their way to Liberal Ks a to take care of business with the other Stanley Dunham. Yet, they still had little contact with their granddaughter and she said it was "Tut' who acted like this.
 Just remember Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton, Ross Perot, Pope John Paul II,  E Howard Hunt, Albert Jr and H.L Hunt, oil founders, are all on my mother's side and J B Hunt , trucking company founder, is Dick Cheney's Uncle something that only got put together in recent eyars, as Great Uncle Charleys second wife left with his two younger chldren and had not found them as of the 50's. Ross Perot is Dick Cheney's first cousin from Great Uncle Chalrey's first marrige in whch he had two daughters.
I've been reposting each day of the originals and then will continue until whoel truth is known and our family;s life and livlehood is no longer caught in the corsoo haris of so many powerful entities. This is well documented and written about also.
I'm one person who does understand what its like to think one knows the truth of their origins and much of it not truth. Time for the whole truth to be outed and set us free of all this.It doesn't change the love that one had or the care that one had in being raised. by those that did the best they could in the circumstances. I've been.  reposting some of the earlier Daily Recaas until the whole truth is out and my famaly and I are no longer in this srruggle for life and livelhood, in great part causeed by my being eye witness to so many things and not just about the birth of a president. . The truth is the only defense I have from this realm and Yahusha; whom Christians call Christ Jesus ;from the Divine realm .I ask for help and guidance and healing of the nations and Peace on Earth!  As He said Seek the Truth and it will set us free!
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE II SECTION 1(phrase by phrase analysis)
 "In Case of Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge Powers and Duties of the said Office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, "
We have a document we are governed by that provdes for a smooth transition of change of leadership for  whatever reason. Currently Israel dos not have such a governing system and in the middle of threats of war, they are having some problems trying to form a govt from many groups and deciding who will be the Prime Minister. Our founders did their home work and came up with a documcnt that answered almost every possible scenario that could cause problems for the people and the Nation. Unfortunately , they left a major segment of the people, without the rights of the Constitution until a horrific civil war was fought. and the sruggle still continues for all of us to keep the rights the Constitution says we are to have.
TOMORROW: Back to the Garden? Linda Joy Adams 2/22/13


 .

1 comment:

Peter Santilli said...

Please contact me. I am an investigative journalist and would like to speak to you . Peter Santilli 828-738-6588. Or email Pete @thepetesantillishow.com