Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Romney Goes There - Makes Birth Certificate Comment : Freedom Outpost

Romney Goes There - Makes Birth Certificate Comment : Freedom Outpost I hope this links. attached are some of the most awful replies to my comments about President obama born in Topeka KS. This is the same indof terrorism that the KKK used with white sheepts and cross burnings which my family faced. Nt one seems to want any real detials or check things out for themseles. On my facebook is the life and death struggle I;m going through with some just like thisin power in this country now and all are beginning to reaize just how bad it can get and will for real in 2014 when these unacocountable entities take over ones right to get health care and that means right to life.

1 comment:

Linda Joy Adams said...

Spell check didnn't catch typos. , sorry. This is absolute proof why the witnesses have not come forward and why evil still triumph. I'm already facing death at the hands of suc h and just like a few decades ago the autorites do nothing to stop the atrocities.